Friday 27 November 2015

Flower Hitomi no Oku no Milky Way

Flower are an amazing group for me and there songs usually impresses me because they are technically ballads but with a upbeat tune to it so it sonds way more better than normal boring ballads. 

The new song of flowers which the MV came out today called Htiomi No Oku No Milky Way is not a song that I would really listen to but I am still not sure yet because sometimes it takes me a while to get used to or like Flower songs.I love the video and where it is set and I will always love the clothes that they are wearing especially Washio Reina.

 I find it sad that Ichiki Kyoka is gone because I always loved and waited to see her the Flower videos especially for her singing parts. I truly hope that all 6 members left will have a successful future and that none of the others leave as well ,especially Reina since she is the only singer left.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment