Thursday 31 December 2015

E-girls DANCE WITH ME NOW!

Ok I just got the chance on a live stream and I will put the link down below to just watch E-girls new song Dance with me now live and I got to say it was EPIC! I also found out after that the video for this song was released.

Link to stream - http://wilsonjj.me/jptv/#
Just click on any of the top boxes I prefer the first one



I've got to say this was an impressive song and it made up for all of the other songs released this year. I didn't really like anniversary and merry X merry Xmas as much but the vids were still good. Although I did like Dance Dance Dance. But this song was EPIC!
The dance especially it was unique like always! The setting and the outfits awere also AMAZING! What I loved the most was that everyone was in the video and all vocalist sang but also that the song itself was amazing. This would be a song that I could listen to again and again and watch the video again and again like Dance all night. rating= 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment