Sunday 29 May 2016

E-girls new PV strawberry sadistic

First I just want to thank everyone reading my blog cause now I'm on 1000 pageviews which I thought I would be on at the en of the year! Guys new target 2000!

Watch E-girls new music video *note This is not there July or August single but this is for the High&Low album and if you want more info on this album here's a link here for you to read up about.
http://aramajapan.com/news/music/newrelease/sandaime-j-soul-brothers-and-generations-release-music-videos-in-support-of-highlow-original-best-album/58030/

E-girls song - Strawberry Sadistic
My views on the song was I didn't like the song but the pv was amazing and I wish they put the full mv or at least most of it!

Where I first heard it:

PV:

Images from E-girls

If you watched the drama you know which groups there dressed as.
Rudeboys

Daruma


White Rascals


Oya Highschool

Instagram media yurino_happiness - HiGH&LOW 
ORIGINAL BEST ALBUM
E-girls NEW MUSIC VIDEO
”STRAWBERRYサディスティック”
本日公開🍓🍼 #苺美瑠狂
go youtube

Instagram media aya_dream04 - E-girlsによるHiGH&LOWの世界!!必見の〝STARAWBERRYサディスティック〟Music Videoがついに公開になりました‼️
私のプロフィールにリンク貼ったので見てください👀

今回私はRUDEBOYSの世界でパフォーマンスさせていただきました🔥
#苺美瑠狂
#RUDEBOYS
#スモーキー風ジャケットを着てのパフォーマンスはかなり緊張しました



Instagram media yurino_happiness - ⚔達磨一家⚔
E-girls🍓STRAWBERRYサディスティック🍓














All images found for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment